Sunday, March 4, 2012

What Can I Say?

What can I say to add to my blog from last week? I just wrote my last essay for class on Mrs. Dalloway, gaining a few more insights into the beginning of the modern era. The victorian era seems to be the kickoff point for times that continue to increase in pace, almost blindingly quick today. It has been stated repeatedly and is rather obvious that our society is experiencing times that bring more and more stress to bear on the people living in them.

I can see why Mrs. Dalloway was so impactful. It shines light on the changing times and what humanity reaps from it.

If you wish to read my essay for more details, I'm going to make it available as soon as I find a place to put it online. Please check the next posting for details.

I haven't decided whether or not to continue this blog. Please check back to find out. I've enjoyed my foray into english literature and know this has only been the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps I will continue to comment on future readings I discover on my own. If not, thank you for following my journey in this class.

Many happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment